Good Corporate Governance Framework
PT Trimegah Bangun Persada (“TBP” or “the Company”) realizes the importance of Good Corporate Governance (“GCG”). TBP believes the implementation is able to drive sustainable business growth by facilitating companies’ access to capital and protecting the rights of shareholders and other stakeholders, gain a better reputation by conforming to applicable laws and regulations, and foster ethical values within the Company.
In relation to the GCG initiatives, the Company has established a Code of Conduct along with the Company’s Organ which is shown in the relationship between management and stakeholders, management with the Board of Commissioners based on ethical values governed by system, process, and organization to achieve maximum accomplishment.
In implementing the CGC principles, the Company refers to the following values:
- Transparency: The Company ensures timely and accurate disclosure will be applied to all material matters regarding the company, including financial status, governance structure, performance, and ownership;
- Accountability: The Company ensures there is strategic guidance of the Company, the effective monitoring of management by the Board of Directors (“Board”), and the Board’s accountability to shareholders.
- Responsibility: The Company recognizes the rights of stakeholders as established-law, and encourages active cooperation between companies and stakeholders in creating wealth and jobs and ensuring sustainability;
- Independency: The Company ensures each organ carries out one’s functions and duties in accordance with statutory regulations, and one must not dominate each other and/or shift responsibilities to one another; and
- Fairness: The Company protects shareholders’ rights and ensures the equitable treatment of all shareholders, including minority and foreign shareholders. All shareholders should have the opportunity to obtain effective redress in the matter of violations of their rights.